A growing Construction Consultancy is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Manchester. The successful candidate will have experience offering sound cost advice as well as being dynamic and ambitious, allowing them to become part of this growing company as it expands its national workload.
The successful applicant will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor with experience covering the following areas:
– 2 years + experience
– Degree educated
– Ability to estimate and evaluate, as well as cost forecast
– Good understanding of construction law
– Have Strong Communication and negotiation skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor (QS) will be involved in all stages of the construction process, from inception to completion using their experience to undertake the following role:
– Cost analysis and verifying changes to costs
– Identifying actions to commercial risks
– Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
– Valuing completed work
– Writing extensive progress reports
– Awareness of contracts in use
Salary & Package:
– A generous salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
– Benefits + car allowance + bonus + pension
– Strong career prospects and continuous development
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding company and build themselves alongside an experienced team of professionals.
If you have the required skills and experience for this job please don’t hesitate to apply with an update copy of your CV.
If this isn’t the right job for you then don’t hesitate to call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has clients with Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs across Manchester, Lancashire and the North west.