Our client is a forward-thinking firm of Chartered Surveyors, specialising in construction legislation consultancy. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Building Control Surveyor to join their team in Surrey.
Whilst based in Surrey they have projects reaching out to the North of London.
– A minimum of 2 years Building Control Surveyor experience
– MRICS, MBEng or MCIOB
– Good Organisation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Valid driving licence and suitable vehicle for business use
– This role will involve a large amount of travel in the South East
Role & Responsibilities:
Our client requires a self-motivated, dynamic Building Control Surveyor who is keen to progress to a senior level and expand their experience and skills in building and construction legislated related surveying.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas:
– Good knowledge of building defects, construction and the applicable regulatory framework
– Experience of the CDM regulations, the Party Wall Act etc.
– Fully versed in building regulations
– Have a high level of site experience
– Building surveys and fire safety legislation will be an advantage
– Managers will be responsible for managing site inspections, including managing a regional team of surveyors and reporting back to the regional director
Salary & Package:
Along with strong opportunities for progression, our client is willing to offer a competitive salary for this role. As they are recruiting for candidates on a variety of levels we cannot state the salary on this role.
If you have the required skills and experience for this job please don’t hesitate to apply with an updated copy of your CV.
If this isn’t the right job for you, don’t hesitate, call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Building Control Surveyor jobs across Surrey.
HD Surveyors – Your Surveying Recruitment Specialists