Our client, a large social housing provider in North London, is currently recruiting for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team in North London
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years experience as building Surveyor with experience in social housing maintenance.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Maintain and improve properties and internal/external communal areas
– Provide effective solutions to technical problems
– Ensure all works carried out meet required technical standards
– Ensure all works carried out are in line with contractual obligations and requirements
– Take full responsibility for managing all assigned cases from start to finish
– Manage all directly employed trades staff
– Carry out pre-inspections, drafting detailed specifications and issuing them to operatives
– Carry out post-inspections to monitor quality, value for money, lett-able standard and statutory compliance and resident satisfaction
Salary & Package:
Along with strong opportunities for progression, our client is offering the following package:
– Up to £35,000 per annum
If you have the required skills and experience for this job please don’t hesitate to apply with an updated copy of your CV.
If this isn’t the right job for you, don’t hesitate, call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Building Surveyor jobs across London.