This award winning Multi Disciplinary Property and Construction Consultancy has offices across the UK, delivering projects across the World.
With a strong reputation for a happy workforce, our client puts massive value on their entire team of professionals and is keen to ensure that hard work and dedication never goes unnoticed.
With a growing workload in their Healthcare team they are currently recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their London office.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, you will ideally have a broad range of experience, includes healthcare projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within tight deadlines.
- Assessing the current replacement cost of buildings for insurance purposes
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
- Act on behalf of the employer, contractor or the liquidator in settling balances due to interested parties
- Supervision of building work on site.
- Follow practice procedures concerning quality assurance.
Salary & Package:
Salary will be dependant on experience and background.
If you have the required skills and experience for this job and you would like to learn more about the role please don’t hesitate to apply with an updated copy of your CV.
If this isn’t the right Surveying job for you, don’t hesitate to call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Chartered Building Surveying jobs across Essex and London.
HD Surveyors – Your Surveying Recruitment Specialists