* Employers agent / Project Manager
* Up to £45,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Subscriptions + 28 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + lots more
* Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
* Sevenoaks, Kent
Join this Multi-disciplinary Consultancy as an Employers Agent / Project Manager and become an integral member of the Kent team, working predominantly on residential and mixed-use schemes from their offices in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Established 30 years ago our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy working across a variety of project sectors. With a strong focus on investing in their staff they encourage progression of all types.
In line with planned growth they are now recruiting for an Employers Agent / Project Manager to join their growing team in their offices in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Person Specification: Employers Agent / Project Manager
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Experience of employer’s agent / project management role, pre and post contract
- Experience delivering residential projects principally working hands on for public and private sector clients
Roles & Responsibilities: Employers Agent / Project Manager
Take projects from inception to completion, including Client liaison as
Project Manager / Project Deliverer.
Pre-Contract Procedures and Administration
- Deal with/organising all pre-contract investigations, surveys
- and other due diligence issues required by Clients, including
- sustainability issues.
- Chair and minute pre-contract meetings; immediate issue of
- minutes to all relevant parties.
- Project manage where applicable other consultants on behalf of
- Undertake all client funding and developments control
- Prepare Employer’s Requirements, Performance Specifications,
- Schedules of Works.
- Amend contracts, prepare Build Agreements and JCT contracts.
- Tendering (single & 2-stage) including EU Procurement Analysis
- & Reporting.
- Prepare and issue Contract Documents.
- Ensure the appropriate stage invoices are issued.
- Use of NBS specification writing.
Post Contract Procedures and Administration
- Chair and minute site meetings; immediate issue to all relevant
- Regular site inspections; reporting of same.
- Timely issue of relevant Instructions, Certificates and Notices.
- Assess contractor payment applications & advise client on
- cashflow forecast.
- Co-ordinate management of projects as a whole, ensuring timely
- and satisfactory delivery to Clients.
- Prepare Final Accounts (claims where applicable) & issue final
Salary & Package: Employers Agent / Project Manager
Our client is offering a salary up to £45,000 per annum, plus the following package: –
- Bonus incentive
- 28 days holiday + 3-4 days during Xmas period + 1 day off for birthday
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Promotion opportunities
Apply: Employers Agent / Project Manager
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – r[email protected] or apply on this page.
Employers Agent / Project Manager – HD Surveyors = Surveyor jobs