Our client is a construction and surveying consultancy working across a variety of project types including; retail, hotels, offshore oil and gas, social housing and all levels of education.
With the ability to offer project management services from investment appraisal through to project completion, our client is currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for their Devon based office.
Role & Responsibilities:
The following roles and responsibilities relate to the reconstruction / extension of high value residential properties in the South West as well as educational projects:
– Valuations of work in progress and agreement of same with Contractors.
– Create cost reports, giving forecasts of final cost of projects and cash flow, during the construction phase.
– Final Accounts and agreeing same with Contractors.
– Assist with estimating work and the preparation of tender and contract documentation.
– Assist in preparation of programmes.
– Supervise and encourage Trainee Quantity Surveyors who may be allocated to work under your direction from time to time.
– Assist in maintaining the technical library.
The successful applicant will ideally be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying and will be working towards RICS membership. You will have good IT, communication and literacy skills and a full UK driving licence.
Salary & Package:
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you have the required skills and experience for this job and you would like to learn more about the role please don’t hesitate to apply with an updated copy of your CV.
If this isn’t the right job for you, don’t hesitate, call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Quantity Surveying jobs across Devon.
HD Surveyors – Your Surveying Recruitment Specialists