Up to £80,000 / £350/day
- Quantity Surveyor
- Up to £80,000 / £350/day
- Main Contractor, High-end residential
- Notting Hill, London
Lead a £6m residential refurbishment project in super prime London for this established main contractor. Working alongside exceptional Architects and Interior Designers to offer a truly bespoke, high-end service.
Our client is an established high-end residential construction company. Operating in the premium sector of the UK construction industry, they specialise in property refurbishment to the very highest standards of finishes and project delivery.
Person Specification: Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to the Contracts Director, you will be a valued addition to the commercial team, taking ownership of your own projects.
- You will hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying
- You will have Main Contractor experience in the the high-end residential sector
- You will have experience throughout the project life-cycle
- You will ideally have experience in high-end refurbishment projects
Roles & Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
Running projects to completion you will work across the full project life-cycle. The list below is not exhaustive: –
- Regularly prepare liability information for Cost-To-Complete/CVR reports;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly valuations;
- Review drawing revisions; measure, cost, and present project variations;
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, CVIs, and delay notices;
- Attend site and periodic site progress meetings;
- Provide regular commercial input to the Contracts Manager for progress reporting;
- Produce and issue post-contract subcontractor enquiries; assess, negotiate, and issue bespoke sub-contract orders, demonstrating best value against budget;
- Issue bespoke sub-contract orders and help manage sub-contractor accounts;
- Produce cashflow reports;
- Liaise with all levels of the wider construction and professional team, including clients;
- Work closely with the Site Manager to reduce costs, aid efficiency, and maximise profits;
- Assist in the estimating process when required;
- Understanding the basic principles of JCT contracts;
- Display a keen eye for detail.
Salary & Package: Quantity Surveyor
This highly progressive opportunity comes with a salary of up to £80,000 / £350/day, dependant on experience and background.
Apply: Quantity Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – [email protected] or apply on this page.
Quantity Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors