£40,000 - £55,000 + Full APC support + Healthcare + Bonus + Flexible working + Progression
- Quantity Surveyor
- £40,000 – £55,000 + Full APC support + Healthcare + Bonus + Flexible working + Progression
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Brighton, East Sussex
Join one of Brightons best known multi-disciplinary consultancies as an Quantity Surveyor. Delivering a broad range of work within a strong and diverse multi-disciplinary team, they offer a friendly and flexible environment with real opportunities to develop your experience and progress your career.
Person Specification: Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- Either working towards APC or newly Chartered MRICS
- A strong work ethic, with a desire to progress and develop your responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
- Cost Forecasting: price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Contracts & Procurement: prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities & other documentation
- Value Engineering: identify areas of budgetary improvement & provide best value to clients
- Change Management: track changes to the design &/or construction work & adjust budget projections accordingly
- Contractor Management: procure or agree the services of contractors &/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Valuations & Certifications: measure & value the work done on site
- Client Liaison: liaise with the client & other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers & site engineers
- Progress Monitoring: site visits, photographic schedules & reporting pertaining to works
Salary & Package: Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary between £40,000 – £55,000 dependent on experience and background, plus the following package: –
- Full APC support
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
- Christmas Shutdown
- They are a family friendly workplace that aims to provide a good work/life balance
This long-standing Chartered Surveying practice has a multi-disciplinary offering across a broad spectrum of clients. Delivering the full range of QS and Cost Consultancy services in both private and public sectors, their work ranges from marina developments and projects within the AMEX stadium, to large scale mixed-use developments.
They are a friendly company that keep a stable workforce by ensuring that staff can find a good work/life balance through flexible working and a family friendly work environment.
They are now recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Brighton office, East Sussex.
Register your interest –
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP or apply on this page.