Market leading + Package
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to join a dedicated team serving a National Blue Chip framework agreement within a globally renowned Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy.
Our client is a global Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy, providing construction consultancy across every continent. They work across a wide range of project sectors and their in-house disciplines including Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management and other Advisory disciplines.
With their UK headquarters in London Bridge, they have a diverse client base and are world renowned for some of their landmark projects. Having grown and developed over nearly 2 decades they place a strong focus on attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people. They recruit the best candidates available, ensuring that all team members have strong experience, drive and ambition. They thoroughly embrace a diverse workforce.
Currently expanding a key team supporting a national blue chip client from their London office, they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor with a consultancy background.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Senior Building Surveyor with a RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Prince 2 / RPP Qualified (Desirable)
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Good understanding of CDM 2015
- Excellent specification writing skills
- Good understanding of JCT Contracts
- Experience providing all core surveying services within a number of property sectors
- Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
- Track record of working with disparate stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and client liaison skills
- Previous consultancy background
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Preparation of feasibility reports
- Preparation of specifications / schedule of works
- Preparing and issuing tender documents
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on operational sites
- Preparation of Schedules of Conditions
- Preparation of contract documents
- Complaint tenders
Post Contract Quantity Surveying including:
- Scrutinising and verifying applications for interim payments
- Preparing certificates
- Managing change control in accordance with contracts
- Contributing to cost reports and cost forecasting
- Assisting Project Managers in preparing Early Warnings, Instructions and Compensation
- Attending progress meetings
Salary & Package:
Our client is happy to compete with market rates in order to secure the right person for the role. Full package details can be discussed on application.
If you have the required skills and experience for this job and you would like to learn more about this role, please apply with your CV ASAP – [email protected] or call us on 01243 933 263.
If this isn’t the right Surveyor job for you, call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Senior Building Surveyor jobs across London and the South East.
HD Surveyors – Your Surveying Recruitment Specialists