This privately owned construction company has over 45 years experience in completing construction projects in a wide variety of sectors from New-build Residential to education projects.
This highly progressive company is currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their Essex Headquarters.
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will specifically have experience in New-Build Residential projects and will have experience undertaking the following responsibilities as part of being a Senior QS : –
– New Build Residential Housing Experience Essential
– You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
– Cost Valuation Reporting.
– Submission and Negotiations of Final Accounts.
– Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry.
– A suitable and recognised qualification in building
– A proven track record (with stable employment with the same company/group for three years
– Excellent communication skills
– Enthusiastic and commercially inclined
– Ambitious and innovative long term team player
– Professional qualifications and/or institute membership required
– A thorough knowledge of current forms of contract
– Excellent time management skills
– Clean, smart appearance
– Needs to be computer literate
– Good negotiating skills.
Salary & Package:
Along with a competitive Salary, our client also offers a comprehensive package which includes the following: –
– Private Healthcare
– Car Allowance/Business Mileage
– Life Cover
– Death Benefit
– 26 days annual leave
If you have the required skills and experience for this job and you would like to learn more about the role please don’t hesitate to apply with an updated copy of your CV.
If this isn’t the right Surveying job for you, don’t hesitate to call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Senior Quantity Surveying jobs across Essex and London.
HD Surveyors – Your Surveying Recruitment Specialists