Great opportunity for Senior / Associate Chartered Building Surveyor with strong dilapidations experience within this expanding Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy in Central London.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary building consultancy, providing building surveying, architecture, building engineering services, planning and sustainability advice within a range of industry sectors, including; commercial, healthcare, education, residential and community.
With commissions range from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to medium size design and construction work our client is experiencing national growth across all offices and hence is now recruiting for a Senior / Associate Chartered Building Surveyor for their Central London office.
As a Senior / Associate Chartered Building Surveyor you will join a team specialising in dilapidations and other professional services works on behalf of both public and private clients.
The successful applicant will be a Senior or Associate Chartered Building Surveyor with full RICS membership and proven experience in Dilapidations.
You will be a technically competent with a dynamic personality, willing to work in a client facing role. You will have an outgoing approach, be client facing and adept at winning work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as Associate Building Surveyor on a variety of professional services projects from inception to completion liaising with team members and others as necessary. This to include acquisition reports, response or preparation and negotiations of dilapidations, other landlord and tenant issues including some contract administration.
- Marketing the services and the Practice to new and existing clients in order to increase workload. This is a very important aspect of the role and will require time to be set aside specifically for marketing including working with the marketing team to ensure maximum coverage and effect.
- Act as a point of contact.
- Manage own workload.
- Work to continually improve team profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects and by ensuring that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate stages. To monitor and report the same against targets.
- To have a clear understanding of client expectations including their aims for the development of the brief.
- Liaise with other consultants, internal and external, to ensure fully integrated production of documentation for the work.
- Liaise with all necessary authorities in relation to the work.
- Attend site for meetings to understand and clearly define clients’ expectations to provide advice, keep them informed of progress and make them aware of technical and financial implications.
- Manage similar works undertaken by team members to ensure quality and timeliness of service provided to clients and act as the point of contact for the practice.
Salary & Package:
Our client is offering a salary of between £60,000 – £80,000 per annum depending on your level of experience, along with the following package:
- Pension – 4% Employee pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
Alongside this generous package our client also offers a number of soft benefits to keep their staff happy and healthy!
- Away weekends
- Inter-office football tournament
- Summer party
- Christmas Party
- Various social events throughout the year
If you have the required skills and experience for this job and you would like to learn more about the company and job role, please apply with your CV ASAP – [email protected] or call us on 01243 933 263.
If this is not the right Building Surveyor job for you, call us with your requirements. HD Surveyors has numerous clients with Building Surveyor jobs across London and the South East and can undertake a bespoke search on your behalf, ensuring that we find you the perfect Surveyor job.
HD Surveyors – Your Surveying Recruitment Specialists